In our quest for hunger, we understood early on the power of digital experiences inside restaurants. We also understand the way customers engage with restaurants is changing. By providing customer-focused digital signage and touch solutions both in-store and through personal devices, we could see dramatic increases revenue and return visits.
We built our practice specifically focused on the food experience and the understanding of how to engage with customers by providing digital convenience. By giving customers new ways to visualize and connect with the food they love rich imagery, social interaction and a deeper understanding of experience.
HOW WE DO IT
- Theme based Digital Menu boards that allow integration of imagery, video and social.
- Focused touch experience that allows personal device and in-store touchscreen products to provide consistent experiences.
- Cloud-based management for software and hardware support.
- Utilize existing customer CRM, CMS and eCommerce systems.
- Integrated Social wall and Social management platform.
- Develop unique personalized Mobile Applications that reward and inform.
- Provide a central platform point for managing data and commerce systems.
Integrates with existing PoS and online ordering systems, to provide easy ordering from mobile and Kiosk/Touchscreens.
Drive deeper engagement with our User Generated Platform and Social Wall solutions.
Software built for your devices, utilize existing LG and Samsung Displays to push cloud-based rich media content.
Extend your menu, imagery, and video to easily manage pricing, menu and product updates in real time, program and push 24x7 on a global basis.
Podcast episode 3: Auntie Anne's president on 'twisting' with the turns in QSR snack trade
by S.A. Whitehead on December 14, 2018 at 1:59 pmMORE INFO
Host and QSRweb Editor Shelly Whitehead talks with Kiosk Marketplace Editor Elliot Maras about the industry fallout after the McDonald's contaminated […]
FDA finds a source of e coli-tainted romaine
on December 14, 2018 at 11:00 amMORE INFO
Waitr buying Bite Squad for $321M
on December 13, 2018 at 4:24 pmMORE INFO