In our quest for hunger, we understood early on the power of digital experiences inside restaurants. We also understand the way customers engage with restaurants is changing. By providing customer-focused digital signage and touch solutions both in-store and through personal devices, we could see dramatic increases revenue and return visits.
We built our practice specifically focused on the food experience and the understanding of how to engage with customers by providing digital convenience. By giving customers new ways to visualize and connect with the food they love rich imagery, social interaction and a deeper understanding of experience.
HOW WE DO IT
- Theme based Digital Menu boards that allow integration of imagery, video and social.
- Focused touch experience that allows personal device and in-store touchscreen products to provide consistent experiences.
- Cloud-based management for software and hardware support.
- Utilize existing customer CRM, CMS and eCommerce systems.
- Integrated Social wall and Social management platform.
- Develop unique personalized Mobile Applications that reward and inform.
- Provide a central platform point for managing data and commerce systems.
Integrates with existing PoS and online ordering systems, to provide easy ordering from mobile and Kiosk/Touchscreens.
Drive deeper engagement with our User Generated Platform and Social Wall solutions.
Software built for your devices, utilize existing LG and Samsung Displays to push cloud-based rich media content.
Extend your menu, imagery, and video to easily manage pricing, menu and product updates in real time, program and push 24x7 on a global basis.
Taking a chopped salad QSR on the road: Chop Stop CEO talks brand expansion
by S.A. Whitehead on January 18, 2019 at 2:25 pmMORE INFO
Can a meat-and-potatoes guy’s chopped salad QSR survive outside of Southern California? Podcast spotlight interviewee Mark Kulkis is convinced […]
What the Trump Clemson feast teaches brands about riding a politically charge media wave
by S.A. Whitehead on January 18, 2019 at 12:47 pmMORE INFO
How best can a brand capitalize on a potentially media event, like the Trump-Clemson White House feast this week, without getting blasted for the […]
RFIS attendees to learn about 'What Danny Meyer never told you,' the blockchain, rise of conscious eating'
on January 18, 2019 at 11:00 amMORE INFO
The Early Bird discount for the Restaurant Franchising and Innovation Summit ends Feb. 8, and if you sign up today you get another $100 off. […]