Easily integrate robust applications into any existing hardware solution. With custom built applications for Retail, eCommerce, Food Ordering, Informational, Transportation and more.The first built ecosystem that lets you integrate into Windows, Android or iOS and use any type of media player. Utilize your knowledge of hardware and expectations and let us provide you with solutions you can easily demo or deploy for clients to sell more hardware or show off what you can do.
WHAT WE DO
- Pre-Built and Custom-built software solutions for demos and implementations.
- Interactive solutions that extend feature and functionality.
- Integrate to chipsets, pc’s and onboard processing.
- eCommerce integrated solutions ordering and processing.
- Imagery, Video and custom applications.
- Advertising, ticketing and easy revenue building programs.
- Integrate existing data, content and systems into central platform.
- Provide a central platform point for managing data and commerce systems.
Alert your guest of upcoming events, deals, and spa openings. Connect via web, mobile or touchscreen by the time of day or location.
Integrate existing loyalty systems, or use us off the shelf solution to start providing rewards and personalized information to your best clients.
OEM UPDATE Original equipment manufacturers update, leading industrial magazine in India. Stories on Automation technology, process industry, machine tools, Facility management, engineering reviews, plant management, production management, manufacturing update, modern technologies and industrial products.
Mike Bebout appointed as Western US Territory Manager of CNC Software, Inc.
by OEM Update Editorial on November 14, 2018 at 10:59 amMORE INFO
CT – CNC Software, Inc., the developers of Mastercam, has announced that […]
FARO introduces new 6DoF laser tracker platform
by OEM Update Editorial on November 14, 2018 at 10:50 amMORE INFO
FARO, one of the world’s most trusted source for 3D measurement and […]
Hypertherm expands availability of X-Definition class plasma with new XPR170
by OEM Update Editorial on November 14, 2018 at 10:42 amMORE INFO
Hypertherm, a US-based manufacturer of industrial cutting systems and software, […]