Most hotels and resorts rely heavily on delivering excellent customer service to build their reputation and AI technology can assist with this in a wide variety of different ways. For example, artificial intelligence can be used to improve personalization, tailor recommendations and guarantee fast response times, even in the absence of staff.
Here are three useful tools in the hospitality and traveling market:
- Chatbots and Online Customer Service
For hotels and other businesses in the tourism industry, one of the most exciting uses for artificial intelligence is for providing assistance to customers online. In particular, there has already been widespread adoption for the purposes of powering chatbots on social media platforms, as well as instant messaging apps.
Chatbots are not only used by more than 67% of consumers worldwide, but people actually prefer them for many different reasons.
The best part?
Chatbots for customer service are estimated to save businesses nearly $11bn in support costs by 2025.
Chatbots provide fast and convenient customer support around the clock
Chatbots offer real-time, one-to-one conversations that engage customers
In of world of uncertainty, relationships are everything.
Ready to be shocked? Customers expect the same from brands as they do from friends, a study finds. Part of that is warm one-to-one conversations that make them feel valued and heard.
- Get 88% open rates and higher
- Increase response rates by being available 24/7
- Offer a warm and welcoming customer experience versus grumpy humans
Chatbots help track customer satisfaction, so you can make more strategic decisions, 41% of companies struggle to compile and use customer satisfaction data.
One benefit of chatbots is that they can instantly handle large volumes of queries without needing to hire a customer support agent.
- Robot Concierge: Face-to-Face Customer Service
While the use of artificial intelligence for powering online customer service is now relatively commonplace, one of the emerging trends is for the technology to be used for face-to-face customer service interactions too. Crucially, this has the ability to cut queues at information or reception desks, and improve overall efficiency.
Almost a third (29%) of global travelers say they are comfortable letting a computer plan an upcoming trip based on data from their previous travel history, and a half (50%) don’t have a preference for a real person or computer, as long as their questions are answered. AI chat platforms or chatbots are becoming increasingly advanced – and the more they learn, the more they can do. These systems are capable of gathering information on what business travelers like and dislike, making tailored recommendations.
Travel customers usually require lots of information before they book a hotel room. This may, for instance, require them to read descriptions, view images, look at videos, read customer reviews or seek opinions on social media. Through intelligent use of virtual reality, however, this process can be shortened significantly.
3.- In-Stay Experience
Once you reach your destination, AI can also help make it more enjoyable. Several hotels, both independent and chains, have started experimenting with in-house AI assistants to tend to their guests’ needs. Remember, a good experience will definitely helps to build a good reputation.
Voice- or text-enabled assistants can set preferred temperatures in rooms before arrival, turn the TV on and off, order room service, adjust the lights, and more.
- Maximize time. Travel itineraries ensure that travelers and guests can manage their time. A travel itinerary must include travel time to certain numerous attractions with leeway for unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions and traffic.
- Manage expenditures. With a travel itinerary, your guest can estimate the cost of the travel beforehand.
- Easier and faster travel from one point to another. Although the internet makes it look easy to go from one place to another, the reality is different. An itinerary planner can help to build a great experience without setbacks.
- Trip essentials are not forgotten. A travel itinerary includes the necessary essentials they will need when traveling. itinerary must includes what to bring, clothes to wear, medicines that must be on hand, and emergency numbers such as hospitals, embassy, and police stations.
Technology is evolving the hospitality and travel industry, creating complete experiences with tools that facilitate communication, transportation, planning and most importantly for travelers; Allowing them to control and connect in whatever way they desire. Call us today to learn about how you can easily implement AI solutions to help increase customer experience and engagement. firstname.lastname@example.org