Are you our sixth man?
Who we are.
Omniexperience is changing the way our customers and marketers use technology to buy, sell and inspire its customers. A new world of utilizing touch points including Web, Kiosks, Digital Signage, Mobile Apps and more. Our products are built to engage users in an emotional level and built to generate customer profits
We’ve experienced rapid growth since launching in 2010 we have won awards for best mobile design and app, best eCommerce experience and continue to have the chance to work with some biggest brands in the Travel, Hospitality and Retail industries. Join us for the next chapter and help us build this company together.
Some things you might want to know about Omniexperience.
- Work with some of the most motivated and best and brightest in the business. Be part of our team of innovators that are passionate about what we are doing and where we are going
- We’ve been focused on the growth of every person in the company – if you want to learn and build your horizons, the ability for advancement are made available to everyone
- We virtualized our company, work anywhere in the world or setup shop in some of our main hubs like Old Town Scottsdale, Guadalajara, Cancun or New York City.
- Go on some of travel opportunities to meet our clients around the world, gain experience in hot industries that are using technology to change the world
- We love our employees and we take care of them with health, dental, and vision insurance plans as well as paid vacation and holidays
We are looking for a sales superstar with excellent consultative, business development and communication skills who is eager to continue Omniexperience rapid growth and leadership position in the interactive software development industry. This position will address multiple vertical sectors that include Travel and Tourism, Hospitality, Retail and Commercial Development.
The Account Executive is responsible for generating revenue and attaining their quota by selling Omniexperience interactive software and services to new customers in a designated territory or industry.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales plan to meet and exceed established sales quotas
- Research and identify target customers
- Prospect and develop business relationships with potential customers
- Leverage knowledge and experience to educate potential customers on the benefits of the Omniexperience interactive software solution
- Record all customer account information in the CRM, including opportunities, commitments, significant conversations, customer visits or sales calls
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle; including delivery and technical team members
- Provide initial services presentations, solution demonstrations, and general support to prospective customers
- Provide information and support in the RFP process
- Ensure effective transition of new prospects/end-users from pre-sales to implementation; remain actively involved in process
- Develop and communicate accurate sales forecasting on a real-time basis
- Develop and maintain a pipeline by prospecting, qualifying, managing opportunities
- Evaluate new lead prospects generated by marketing activities, partner referrals, and qualify as genuine sales opportunities
- Actively contribute ideas to improve sales process and overall growth and quality of sales team
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities and continue to grow knowledge and awareness of best practices and market trends.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Outgoing, articulate & charismatic personality
- 2-7 years’ software sales experience
- Self-starter, strong work ethic and resourceful
- Drive to succeed, bring in new customers and maximize revenue. You love to hunt and close.
- Excellent Communicator
- Great Listener & Problem solver
- Establishes rapport and gains the trust of others
- Understand the Big-Picture – go beyond relationship management
- Full benefits package includes medical, life insurance, and opportunity to earn bonuses
- Aggressive commission plan, if you like to make money we can help.
- Creative, open environment
- Monthly company social events
Sales and Marketing Associate
Become one of our new starts in the sales and marketing department at our Scottsdale Corporate HQ.
This is a rare opportunity for the right individual to join our dynamic software agency as we ramp up for explosive growth in the market. You’ll have unlimited earning potential (base salary plus aggressive uncapped commission and bonus structure) working with some of the best customers in the travel and tourism, hotel and retail business.
Win big opportunities( and commission checks) by developing and selling software solutions in a focused and developed sales plan and organization by working with customer over the phone and in person, preparing technical quotes, engaging webinar presentations, and pulling in resources as needed to close deals. Build and maintain existing relationships and develop accounts to generate recurring revenue and income.
Are you the one? You might be if you are/have:
A proven top sales performer with a consultative sales approach.
• Natural ability to engage in conversation with energy, kindness and sincerity.
• Great communicator with a quick wit and positive personality.
• Strong work ethic and self-motivated.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment guided by continuous learning and team collaboration.
• Problem solver with the ability to develop creative solutions.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to learn, understand, and explain technical hardware and software specs.
• Web, App and software skills.
• 2+ years of B2B sales experience and at 5+ years of overall sales experience a plus
If you have what it takes, please send us the following:
• Any History of Success in Inside Sales, Phone Sales, Marketing, Technical Sales
• Available Start Date
• Salary Requirements
.NET Web Developer
- Work with business leaders to define product requirements.
- Work with engineers to define technical requirements, architectural design documents and execute best-in-class implementations.
- Build and maintain world-class customer experience and operational excellence for your deliverables.
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, develop, and enhance websites and web applications.
- Participate in full development lifecycle from concept to deployment.
- Work closely with management, architects and other team m embers to understand and address specific requirements.
- Participate and provide feedback about project progress through our Daily Scrum Meetings.
- Perform trouble-shooting and programming analysis of system issues.
- Produce quality code that performs well and follows the standards that are in place.
- Contribute positively to overall success of the web team and the ability to meet the required deadlines.
What You Need for this Position
- Successful implementation of object-oriented analysis and design techniques and patterns.
- Comprehensive knowledge of .NET environment and tools: C#, Visual Studio 2010-2015, .NET Framework 4.0-5.0, MVC 4 onwards, Web API, NuGet.
- Experience with SQL. MSSQL, SQL Server Management, SQL Theory, etc.
- Experience with Agiles methodologies. SCRUM is prefered.
- Experience with Project Tracking Systems and tasks management flow. We use JIRA.
- Solid understanding of Code Management (Git/Git-Flow). Ability to resolve merge conflicts, manage code branches, create and review pull requests.
- Solid understanding of Web Services Architectures (REST/SOAP). Experience building and consuming Web Services and Web API’s.
- Solid, analytical debugging skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Proficiency in writing technical documentation and requirements.
Nice to Have
- Previous experience in remote working.
- Experience working with Content Management Systems (WordPress, Drupal, etc).
- Experience with Grunt/Gulp, Bower, Sass/LESS, TypeScript, etc.
- Open Source/Published code we can review in Github/BitBucket.
- Experience building Single Page Applications.
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 and IIS 7 onwards.
- Experience with Kiosk Web based Applications.
- Proficiency in other modern programming languages such as Java, C++. Experience with Mobile App Development Platforms (iOS/Android).
- Fluent in English.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent required for consideration.
- 2+ years of experience building successful production software systems.
- Strong skills in project planning & execution, problem solving. Ability to take a project from initial scoping requirements through actual launch and support.
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects.
Full and part time Graphic and/or Website Designer
Looking for a Designer to create visual designs for websites, mobile devices, print and other platforms. Be a part of a design team that has the freedom to try out new ideas. Our culture allows employees to take initiative, make decisions, and learn from their mistakes.
- BA in Graphic/Web Design or related web design field
- Skilled in design of various print materials, including product literature, brochures, etc. Aptitude for understanding design layout for Web and print.
- Design and create online email campaigns, web banners, icons and graphics for our association website and event Web sites. Help manage and evolve brand standards including image, message, style, icons, and logo usage
- SEO Experience, Google Analytics, Google AdSense experience.
Always looking for good interns!
Build your resume or portfolio and gain experience in the growing field of mobile technology and marketing. Gain valuable information and experience in mobile design, mobile development, graphic design, marketing, product ideas, sales, and more. Get a chance to meet professionals, go to mixers and participate in webinars and lunch and learns to build your business and creative knowledge.
If you are interested in doing an internship at Omniexperience, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.