Easily integrate robust applications into any existing hardware solution. With custom built applications for Retail, eCommerce, Food Ordering, Informational, Transportation and more.The first built ecosystem that lets you integrate into Windows, Android or iOS and use any type of media player. Utilize your knowledge of hardware and expectations and let us provide you with solutions you can easily demo or deploy for clients to sell more hardware or show off what you can do.
WHAT WE DO
- Pre-Built and Custom-built software solutions for demos and implementations.
- Interactive solutions that extend feature and functionality.
- Integrate to chipsets, pc’s and onboard processing.
- eCommerce integrated solutions ordering and processing.
- Imagery, Video and custom applications.
- Advertising, ticketing and easy revenue building programs.
- Integrate existing data, content and systems into central platform.
- Provide a central platform point for managing data and commerce systems.
Alert your guest of upcoming events, deals, and spa openings. Connect via web, mobile or touchscreen by the time of day or location.
Integrate existing loyalty systems, or use us off the shelf solution to start providing rewards and personalized information to your best clients.
OEM UPDATE Original equipment manufacturers update, leading industrial magazine in India. Stories on Automation technology, process industry, machine tools, Facility management, engineering reviews, plant management, production management, manufacturing update, modern technologies and industrial products.
by OEM Update Editorial on January 14, 2020 at 8:44 amRead Post
Double filter, triple control This filtering unit provides double filtering for […]
HAL joins hands with Wipro 3D for aerospace component development
by OEM Update Editorial on January 9, 2020 at 11:25 amRead Post
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) and Wipro3D, the metal additive […]
Innovation and infrastructure will help India to become $5-trillion economy: Piyush Goyal
by OEM Update Editorial on January 9, 2020 at 11:23 amRead Post
The Indian Railways plans to invest $700 billion through partnerships, joint […]