Through sensory and interactive solutions, we focus on the ‘One-to-One’ relationship that helps your customer identify with your brand. We do this with the core idea that, consistent and unique experiences connect and inspire customers. We utilize Omni Experiences to extend the connection of Social, Mobile, Local, Touch, Digital Display and how this positively impact revenue and the In-Store experience.
HOW WE DO IT
- Digital Display and Video Wall technology utilizing real-time relevant content.
- Unique personalized Mobile Applications that reward and inform.
- Kiosk and Touch design, build and support in-store solutions.
- Utilize existing customer CRM, CMS and eCommerce systems.
- Integrated social, local and community content, data and connection points.
- eCommerce Endless Aisle products through existing systems or custom-built.
- Provide a central platform point for managing data and commerce systems.
From Micros to Sabre and the newest cloud HMS systems we provide an open source easy to integrate OMNI platform.
Alert your guest of upcoming events, deals, and spa openings. Connect via web, mobile or touchscreen by the time of day or location.
We work with the best
In every engagement we learn more about what it takes to service the unique requirements for unique brands. We have been fortunate enough to Build. Learn and Guide our hospitality partners that has resulted in amazing long-term relationships.
Experiences consumers want versus data retailers need; what's ahead?
by Elliot Maras on February 15, 2019 at 4:55 pmMORE INFO
Customer relationship strategies are impacted by more devices, more data, more category disrupting […]
4 tips for training associates on a POS solution
on February 15, 2019 at 4:42 pmMORE INFO
Saleem Khatri, Lavu CEO, offers up four tips for teaching staff how to use a point-of-sale system […]
Being put on hold is top consumer customer service gripe
on February 15, 2019 at 11:00 amMORE INFO