Viator, a TripAdvisor company, has been one of the leading online resource for booking travel and tours worldwide. With over 100,000 available travel options, they have mastered optimization of their solution for different platforms: inclusive of mobile and web bookings.
To date, Viator has been awarding outstanding international tour operators, with their yearly Viator Travel Awards.
After working with Los Angeles, the second-largest city in the United States, it is our great pride that they have welcomed a milestone by reaching their “50-million” visitor mark in 2018. With this rising number of visitors, LA needed new ways to build engagement and help visitors have a great experience in-destination. They looked for in-door and outdoor-based kiosk solutions to cater to their visitor’s needs, as well as drive new points of revenue. We realized there was not a true, multi-device ticketing solution, and so, we set out to build Omni Tickets focused on a consistent requirement across all destinations.
- Provide multi-level ticketing solution for guests and traveler
- Maximization potential ROI through ticketing and advertisement
- Improve staff efficiency on local stores/ visitor centers
- Allow integration of current CRM to the new platform
- Hands-on customer and technical support
Omniexperience built a custom interface for kiosk and mobile with our OMNI Tickets powered by Viator. We aim to provide deeper integration into destination ticketing, from LA to Hong Kong, to San Francisco to Europe – and to over 160 countries worldwide. The ticketing platform works well with other modules such as Social Integration, Ad Network, and more.
Here are some highlights to our
- Enhanced customer experience with reliable ticketing system via omnichannel.
- Easy transactions via kiosk or mobile app Integrated analytics, people count and demographic recognition.
- Social UGC, Integrated connections by location and time of day.
- CRM integration for easy data updates and information tracking.
- 24/7 Support system – remote monitoring and on-site support.